Keeping a watchful eye on your investment.
Proactive performance monitoring.
One of the many advantages in Arca's 5 Point Service Advantage is Arca Care, our comprehensive service portal. Arca Care’s automatic reporting system allows us to monitor the health of your machine and detect a performance issue before it becomes a problem, maximizing your device's uptime. It’s a service portal where service history, machine data and technician information come together to form a complete performance picture.
How it works.
Arca teller cash recyclers and retail cash recyclers have the ability to send a log file automatically, on a daily basis to the Arca Care database. The log is an outbound file that is received by Arca then decrypted, allowing the Arca Care team to see any areas of concern or where support may be needed.
Is the data transmission safe from an IT security perspective?
Yes. The log files are outbound, one-way, encrypted data files. The data allows Arca to assess behavior of a device during a specific period of time.The log files do not contain any proprietary information. TCRs and retail cash recyclers are not able to receive inbound messages.
Why Arca Care? Here are a few of the benefits:
- Issues are diagnosed on a remote basis, saving valuable maintenance time and unnecessary equipment outages.
- Service technicians know the issues and bring the right parts on the first call 93% of the time.
- Prioritizes higher maintenance (preventive/corrective) actions.
- Data collection is automatic allowing analysis to begin immediately.
- Reduces/eliminates unnecessary downtime and emergency repairs.
- Extends equipment life.
- Expands maintenance intervals.
- Moves from the typical “time-based maintenance” to a “condition-based maintenance” approach.