Highly compatible design and flexible capacity in one simple device.
The Genmega SCDU cash dispenser has an industry standard form factor designed to fit easily into most self-service cash handling kiosks.
Deployed in ATMs all over the world, the SCDU has proven reliability for moderate transaction demands.
The dispenser can be configured for use with one to four denominations, contained in securely locked 1000-note cassettes for a capacity of up to 4000 banknotes in a compact unit. Currency cassettes are easy to load for fast cash replenishment and accommodate the majority of banknotes in the world with minimal adjustment.Banknotes are presented in long-edge-first orientation from the SCDU, using “spray” method to dispense. The dispenser module is designed for standard front-service integration, with dispensed notes and cassette access on the same side of the unit.
- Quick and easy hardware integration with an industry standard form factor.
- Flexible design can be configured from one to four cash cassettes.
- Separate collection bin for rejected or unfit banknotes prevents wasted dispense cassette capacity.
- Easy to load and holding up to 1000 banknotes inside each securely locked durable cassette.
- Proven robust design, widely deployed in the ATM industry worldwide.
- Included API for quick and simple software integration.
- Service Access
- Dispense Method
- Configuration Options
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 cassettes
- Cassette Capacity
- 1000 notes each
- Secure Locking
- Dispense Speed
- 3 notes/second
- Maximum Notes Per Transaction
- Rejected Notes Capacity
- 24V, 5A DC
- Operating Environment
- Temperature: 5º – 35º C
- Humidity: 15% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Storage Environment
- Temperature: 0º – 50º C
- Humidity: 10% – 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (h × w × d)
- SCDU (one cassette): 308 x 254 x 354 mm 12.13 x 10.00 x 13.94 in
- Additional Cassettes
- +155 mm + 6.0 in
- SCDU (one cassette): 12 kg +26.5 lbs
- Additional Cassettes: +5 kg + 11 lbs
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: