Dual Service Dispenser
As one of the most advanced dispensers on the market, the Fujitsu F510 has the speed, capacity, reliability, and advanced diagnostics for even the most demanding environments. The F510 can be installed for front and rear service or configured for dual access. This flexibility reduces support costs and minimizes maintenance logistics.
- At seven notes per second, the F510 is one of the fastest cash dispensers in the industry.
- It is expandable by up to six cassettes, with each cassette capable of supporting up to 3,000 new notes for a total capacity of 18,000.
- It’s an ideal solution for high-volume locations.
- The multimedia-capable F510 can also dispense postage stamps, coupons, pre-paid phone cards or other specialized media, making it one of the most versatile dispensers in the industry.
- Dimensions(W x D x H)
- Front Access: 11.02” x 29.61” x 31.89” (280mm x 752mm x 810mm)
- Rear Access: 11.02” x 29.80” x 31.89” (280mm x 757mm x 810mm)
- Weight (W/O media) 72kg
- Service Access Front or Rear
- Number of Cassettes Up to 6 Cassettes
- Bill Count Speed 7 Bills / Second
- Media Specs
- Max. 3.23” x 6.77” (82 mm x 172 mm)
- Min. 2.36” x 4.72” (60 mm x 120 mm)
- .0024” – .0071” (0.06 – 0.18 mm) Banknotes
- Up to .0118” (0.3 mm) Other Media*
*Certification of other media is required
- Bills / Transaction
- 60 Bills / Transaction
- Bill Retrieval
- Yes / Bunch Presenter
- Capacities / Denominations
- Accommodation 14.57” (370 mm)
- New US Note 3000 Each Cassette (approx.)
- Reject Bin
- In 1st Cash Cartridge
- Reject Bill Area Capacity
- Approximately 150 Bills
- Bill Low Sensor
- Adjustable Sensor – Factory Set
- Approximately 100 Notes
- Electrical Power Requirements
- DC +24V +-10%
- Max. 10A
- Avg. 4A
- Operation 32º F – 104º F (0º C – 40º C)
- Stop State -23º F – 122º F (-5º C – 50º C)
- Relative Humidity Operation
- 10% – 85%
- Stop State
- 8% – 95%
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: