Check scanner software that maximizes machine and human readability.
Maximize machine and human readability of all captured items with ClearPIX—Image Enhancement
As financial institutions move to teller-capture, the need to speed processing and reduce deferrals becomes acute. The same is true at other capture points including lockbox and remote deposit capture. But how do you keep difficult-to-read items from getting in the way?
ClearPIX middleware improves Courtesy Amount Recognition (CAR) scoring and human readability, allowing tellers and commercial users to process items faster and with greater accuracy. It features advanced algorithms that enhance accuracy and image quality during item capture. The advanced capabilities of ClearPIX allow users to capture and process even the most difficult to read items, such as money orders, WIC vouchers and postal orders—in-line and in real-time—improving the customer experience and operational efficiency.
Using a patented process, ClearPIX automatically recognizes the item-type of a scanned document and then applies the proper algorithms to reduce background noise and enhance the contrast on foreground objects, such as the courtesy amount. The enhanced image is then converted bitonally and passed to the image capture platform for CAR/LAR processing.
- Significantly reduce the number of items that must be manually proofed
- Speed manual proofing where necessary (due to improved human readability)
- Reduce the number of deferred documents – money orders, WIC vouchers, and other exceptions
- Store excellent images for archiving and research (in small black and white file size)
- Significantly reduce CAR mis-reads, saving time and money on downstream repair
- Eliminate hard costs associated with exception processing
- Save labor costs from item rework
More about the ClearPIX
Branch software that plays well with others.
Total device control
Bridging the gap between software and hardware
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: