Petite meets power.
The Italian designed LS40 check scanner combines stylish grace with the power and features the market has been craving. It was engineered specifically for the needs of Remote Deposit Capture, with quiet operations, robustness, durability, and a variety of customizations available depending upon your needs.
Dual CIS/single-pass scanning and intuitive single-hand document insertion enables amazingly quick check processing.
Ideal for small spaces, this powerful scanner has many options available. Including: ID Image capture, rear endorsement and magnetic stripe / chip card reading.
Basic Unit Features
- Gray Scale Levels: 16 or 256
- Black and white conversion
- Feeder: Single-hand manual document feeding with auto-sensing
- Reader: E13B/CMC7 auto detect MICR reader; OCR-A, OCR-B, Barcode software decoding
- Output Guide: Straight path or U path
- Card Scanning: Plastic Card Scanning (only with straight output guide)
Option Unit Features
- Endorsement printer: 12 nozzles inkjet printer, one print line positions, ~ 6,000,000 chars life
- Magnetic Card: Reader Magnetic stripe card,swipe reader, tracks 1,2,3
- Chip Card Reader: ISO/IEC 7816-3, ISO/IEC 7816-4
- Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 175 mm / 6.9 in (H); 240 mm / 9.4 in (L); 140 mm / 3.9 in (W)
- Weight: 2.0 kg / 4.41 lb, maximum
- Document Specifications
- Height: 60×108 mm / 2.4×4.25 in
- Length: 80×225 mm / 3.15×8.86 in
- Thickness: 0.07×0.12 mm / 0.0028×0.0047 in
- Weight: 70×120 g/sqm / 0.01×0.02 lb/sqf
- Image Capture
- Resolution: 100, 200 or 300 dpi, selectable
- Gray Scale Levels:
- 16 or 256
- Black and White Conversion
- Color RGB 24 bits
- Ultra Violet Mode
- Image Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, TIFF level IV, by software compression
- Communication & Software
- USB: USB 2.0 and optional onboard USB hub with 1 additional host port
- Ethernet: Ethernet connectivity 10/100Base-T and WIFI by LsConnect device
- Drivers: LS Common API/DLL for Windows (32/64 bit), Linux and Mac OSX. Ranger and TWAIN interface driver available
- Applications: Exerciser and diagnostic application
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: