Quite possibly the most reliable cash recycler ever built.
For years the Arca CM18 has been delivering tremendous value. Manual cash handling tasks are performed many times faster than a teller… without human error. Tellers are able to focus on great customer service while the CM18 does the busy work. The design and reliability has earned the CM18 an impressive reputation in the industry. It simply works.
It is the foundation of our proven, reliable cash recycler platform and still geared towards the future of cash automation.
- Capacity of $85,000 to $200,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- CM18 Tall: 6/8/10/12 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d): 37.01 x 17.32 x 36.10 in (940 x 440 x 917 mm)
- Weight: 945.78 lb / 429 kg
- CM18 Short: 6/8 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d): 26.42 x 17.32 x 36.10 in (671 x 440 x 917 mm)
- Weight: 714.30 lb / 324 kg
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
- Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
- Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
- Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
- Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the Arca Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.
Continuously updated reader firmware
Right size, right fit
Perfect design and function for teller pods
Delivers 99.2% device uptime
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: