Pioneering cash automation technology will be showcased at booth 70C19
IVREA, Italy — February 28, 2017 — ARCA, a global leader in the development of cash automation technology, will be demonstrating their retail cash management and process solutions at the upcoming EuroShop 2017 exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany from March 5 through March 9.
EuroShop 2017 is the leading retail event in Europe that focuses on industry trends showcasing the latest technology offerings on the market. ARCA will be presenting an entire solution suite of products at stand 70C19 in hall 7.
ARCA’s technology eliminates having to process cash by hand, a major problem facing retailers all over the world. The company’s variety of solutions delivers many benefits including:
- Automating cash procedures resulting in operational savings
- Eliminating wasteful practices such as counting and recounting
- Reducing the amount of time employees spend in a back office
- Allowing employees to manage their tills without a supervisor
- Reducing shrink while increasing security
This year at EuroShop, attendees will experience the newly released ARCA Cash Ecosystem, which features:
- Cash and coin recycling solutions that improve till management and simplify operations
- Functional and flexible software systems that manage and monitor daily transactions remotely
- Point-of-sale smart safes that secure high denomination notes
- Back office, high capacity and fast deposit solutions that integrate with Cash-in-Transit (CiT), secure cash and provide provisional credit
- The latest voucher processer that boasts a new application for easier digital processing of meal tickets. This innovative solution is based on the ARCA LS150 voucher scanner that is used by the finance field in leading banks around the world. The scanner has been selected for its high reliability after stringent testing.
“ARCA’s cutting-edge technology frees employees from manually counting cash, allowing them to focus on generating revenue,” said Ferdinando Peroglio, ARCA’s cash processing specialist. “Automating these low value employee tasks directly impacts operational costs for the retailer—resulting in a better bottom line.”
ARCA’s team of experts will be present at the booth every day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. They will be willing to evaluate retailers’ needs while demonstrating their newest software platform, as well as offering advice and unique solutions.
ARCA is a global leader in cash automation technologies with a reputation for delivering reliable products with the shortest lead times in the industry and a commitment to excellence in service and support for the life of our products. Financial institutions, retailers, and OEM self-service and kiosk manufacturers all over the world rely on ARCA products to streamline their cash operations and save them time and money while increasing the efficiency and security of cash. Visit arca.com for more information.