The ARCA CM18 Evo Cash Recycler
Automated cash handling for the back office cash room
The CM18 Evo is a fully-certified safe that automatically processes cash, quickly and accurately. It identifies, authenticates and counts notes, sorts denominations in secured containers and provides auditable details for each transaction. This happens in a few minutes, instead of hours, no human error recounts or dual control to slow things down.
Cash automation redirects your valuable resources away from operations and allows you to use them on service and sales. The ROI is fast, beginning on day one.
The ARCA CM18 Evo cash recycler will pay for itself quickly and allow your staff to focus on making money.
The problem with cash
Everyday, retail businesses have to stop and take employees away from making money, so they can count it. No matter how you look at it, time spent manually processing cash is a money loser.
The CM18 Evo cash recycler drastically reduces the time you spend counting and recounting cash, so you can get your staff back to the sales floor fast.
What is cash recycling?
Cash in, cash out.
Cash recycling technology optimizes cash flow within the retail business. It reduces the amount of cash in the store by taking in cash as a deposit and reusing, (recycling), the same notes for use in the next shift's tills. Excess cash is sent to the bank. The amount of operational float is greatly reduced. This puts more money in the store's bank account instead of the store.
Start and end of shift processes are automated and labor can be re-allocated to more profitable, customer-centric activities. A complete, fast ROI is on your way.
Reduces Risk and Loss
The CM18 Evo cash recycler is a security jackpot.
- Cash is stored in a secure safe
- Cash float is reduced
- If a robbery occurs, cash is dispensed in small amounts, discouraging thieves
- A cash recycler is an obstacle for thieves seeking the path of least resistance
- A silent alarm can be sent while dispensing cash
- Human error cash handling events are reduced
- Employee theft opportunities are reduced
- Audits are performed quickly and therefore can be more frequent
- Exposed cash is quickly secured
Real-time monitoring and reports
Complete cash visibility.
ARCA is dedicated to creating technology that offers many options and choices. The CM18 Evo cash recycler is no exception.
We have several systems available to operate the CM18 Evo cash recycler. All deliver real-time reporting and monitoring for complete visibility of your cash position. We're happy to explain the differences and help you make a great decision.
Proven reliability and flexibility
The CM18 Evo is a workhorse of a machine and ARCA has engineered redundancies into the cash recycler. This ensures that the technology stays running even in the most demanding environments.
The CM18T Evo offers scalable cash capacity. You can start out with eight cash recycling cassette modules and if that's all you need, you're done. But if your business grows faster than you expect you can add four more cassettes without replacing the whole machine. You decide which denominations you recycle and which ones you dispense for CIT pickup.
It all depends on your unique cash flow. Our philosophy is one size never fits all.
More about the CM18 Evo:
CM18 Evo Quick Specs:
- 3.5” operator touch screen interface
- Modular note storage allows for multiple configurations based on capacity needs
- Simultaneous processing of up to four currencies
- ARCA Care remote service plan
- Lighting system on input/output bins for customer usability
- Lockable upper track for customer applications
- Shutter system option available
- Capacity of $85,000 to $200,000+ depending on configuration
- Deposit/dispense in batches of up to 200 notes without limits per transaction
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultra sound sensors
- RS232, USB 2.0 and TCP/IP connectivity
- CM18 Evo Tall:
- 6/8/10/12 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
37.01 x 17.32 x 34.80 in
940 x 440 x 884 mm
- Weight: 945.78 lb / 429 kg
- CM18 Evo Short
- 6/8 cassettes
- Dimensions (h × w × d):
26.42 x 17.32 x 34.80 in
671 x 440 x 884 mm
- Weight: 714.30 lb / 324 kg
The CM18 Platform
Maximum uptime and flexibility
Configure cash cassettes for any currency denomination.
Create a custom bill mix with multiple cassettes of the same denomination.
Turn off any malfunctioning cassettes and resume normal device operation.
Easy to increase or decrease total capacity by adding or removing cassettes.
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into any modern branch without changing the teller application interface.
- Certified direct integrations with all major middleware platforms.
- Certified compatibility with most teller software applications.
- Real-time, equipment performance monitoring for recyclers in the field.
- Tracks and reports operational errors on TCRs to the ARCA Care database.
- Optimizes maintenance and service with predictive analytics.
- Extends equipment life and expands service intervals.