Fast, reliable, feature-rich cash dispenser.
The Fujitsu F400 media dispenser is a lot of product that grows with your business. Aimed at helping you minimize your product costs and your customers’ cost of ownership, the F400 is fast, reliable, high-capacity and feature-rich in local and remote diagnostics. It’s also expandable – start with one cassette and expand up to five. So whether your applications include ATMs, self-checkout, kiosks, bill payment or bill changing, the F400 offers you cost-efficient bill dispensing with high-end features.
- The F400 includes a customer adjustable bill low and denomination sensors to ensure that you have cash at peak times while dispensing the correct denomination to your customers.
- The sensors on the F400 can alert you when they need to be replaced before they fail and cost you down time.
- This dispenser is slim enough and occupies a low profile, so it can “fit the ergonomic zone” and be easily integrated into most OEM applications while complying with height requirements for ADA.
- Advanced security features like dual locks and tamper indicators
- 7-notes per second dispense
- On-board and remote diagnostics tools for quickly diagnosing and resolving issues
- Configurable for 1-5 cassettes; field upgradeable
- Higher capacities for more application possibilities
- 11.02” (w) x 16.93” (d) x 11.02” (h)
- Weight: 44.09 lbs
- 7 Bills / Second
- Media Specs
- Max. 3.23” x 6.77” (82 mm x 172 mm)
- Min. 2.36” x 4.72” (60 mm x 120 mm)
- Thickness .0024” – .0071” (0.06 – 0.18 mm) Banknotes
Up to .0118” (0.3 mm) Other Media*
*Certification of other media is required
- Bills / Transaction
- 99 Bills / Transaction
- Bill Retrieval
- Capacities / Denominations
- Accommodation 9.06” (230 mm)
- New US Note 2200
- Reject Bin
- In 1st Cash Catridge
- Reject Bill Area Capacity
- 100 bills
- Bill Low Sensor
- Adjustable Sensor
- 50 – 300 Notes
- Default : 100 Notes
- Electrical Power Requirements
- DC +24V +-10%
- Max. 10A
- Ave. 4A
- DC +5V +-5%
- Max. 2A
- 32º F – 104º F (0º C – 40º C)
- Stop State
- -23º F – 122º F (-5º C – 50º C)
- Relative Humidity
- 10% – 85%
- Stop State
- 8% – 95%
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: