ARCA OM61 Cash Recycler
The final piece of your OEM back office cash solution.
The OM61 is a freestanding cash recycler with additional deposit capacity designed to integrate easily into back office cash solutions for retail, commercial banking and cash-in-transit (CIT) companies.
Once integrated with your cash automation software, this dual function recycler can prepare cashier tills at the start of the day and receive the cash from the tills at the end of the day— without management supervision. As a cash recycling machine, the OM61 can accept and dispense bundles of banknotes and store them securely inside its UL or CEN certified safe.
- The features you want as a cash recycling machine, the OM61 can accept and dispense bundles of banknotes and store them securely inside its UL or CEN certified safe.
- In response to the needs of leading CIT companies, the OM61 offers the unique feature of a separately secured deposit compartment. Notes in the separate compartment are stored in sealed, tamper-evident bags for quick access by CIT operators.
- Deposit/dispense transactions in batches of up to 200 notes
- Up to 6 recycling cassettes,
- 500 notes per cassette
- Lighting system on input/output bin for customer usability
- Tamper-evident sealing bag with capacity up to 3,000 stacked banknotes
- Full image sensors for visible, UV & IR light plus magnetic and ultrasound sensors
- USB 2.0 and LAN connectivity
- Dimensions (h x w x d):
- 40.75 x 17.32 x 35.43 in
- 1035 x 440 x 900 mm
- Weight: 992.08 lb / 450 kg
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: