Bulk processing workhorse.
The LS515-SE is a heavy-duty, feature-rich scanner for bulk check and document processing. This combination of speed and power makes it an ideal solution for high-volume branches, regional processing centers and volume back office applications.
With proven reliability, intelligent sorting and high throughputs, the LS515-SE flourishes in the most demanding office environments.
Basic Unit Features
- Feeder: Automatic 80-documents input feeder with double feed sensors
- Storage: 2 pockets (50 docs each) for sorting processed documents with pocket-full sensor
- Sorter: Intelligent codeline based sorting by downloading sorting criteria to the unnit
- Reader: E13B/CMC7 auto detect MICR reader; OCR, ICR, Barcode software decoding
- Speed: 120 or 180 documents per minute
Option Unit Features
- Endorsement Printer: 12 nozzles inkjet printer, one print line positions, ~ 6,000,000 chars life
- 180 documents per minute throughput
- Drop feed & document auto-sensing
- High-quality front and rear imaging up to 300 dpi — including bi-tonal, grayscale and color imaging standard
- Size & Weight
- Dimensions: 230 mm / 9.06 in (H); 410 mm / 16.14 in (L); 166 mm / 6.54 in (W)
- Weight: 5.5 kg / 12.12 lb, maximum
- Document Specifications
- Height: 60÷108 mm / 2.4÷4.25 in
- Length: 80÷216 mm / 3.15÷8.5 in
- Thickness: 0.07÷0.12 mm / 0.0028÷0.0047 in
- Weight: 70÷120 g/sqm / 0.01÷0.02 lb/sqf
- Image Capture
- Resolution: 100, 200 or 300 dpi, selectable
- Gray Scale Levels: 16 or 256
- Black and White Conversion
- Color RGB 24 bits
- Ultra Violet Mode
- Image Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, TIFF level IV, by software compression
- Communication & Software
- USB: USB 2.0
- Drivers: LS Common API/DLL for Windows (32/64 bit), Linux and Mac OSX. Ranger and TWAIN interface driver available
- Applications: Exerciser and diagnostic application
Check scanner software that maximizes machine and human readability.
Advance your cash handling today.
Schedule a short call with one of our specialists by filling the form out below: